Thursday, December 22, 2022

November/December TV Checklist

Here’s what I was watching for November and December. I was waiting for the winter finales. (I’ll be binging Wednesday and Jack Ryan in the next week.) Here are the shows I watched:

WHITE LOTUS (HBO
Second season was not as good as the first. Lots of sexual stories going on. Almost forgot someone was murdered. So tired of Jennifer Coolidge.

THE CROWN (NETFLIX)
I like the new cast but I was not as interested in Diana this time around. From the way Charles talked it sure sounded a lot like treason. At times, this season seemed like filler for the next final season.

ANDOR (DISNEY+)
Quite enjoyable and I think they ended pretty well. Still a tad slow but the payoffs were worth it.

AMAZING RACE (CBS)
I was happy with the team that won. Loved the locations this seasons. Gotta go to Iceland now.

GOOD DOCTOR (ABC)
Not a fan of the new interns but I’m sticking with the series for now.

ABBOTT ELEMENTARY (ABC)
Enjoying the second season. I hope the will-they-won’t they between Janine and Greg doesn’t take too long. Don’t watch sports so Ava’s boyfriend doesn’t impress me.

WELCOME TO FLATCH (FOX)
Like Kelly’s growth so far but the rest of the show is just not wowing me.

LEGO MASTERS (FOX)
I think the Canadians got screwed and not just because I’m patriotic. I think the judging was off and they favoured some teams.

THE SIMPSONS (FOX)
Love the modern commentary on society. They still have it.

YOUNG SHELDON (CBS)
Not sure what’s going on with the parents. Continuing to like Georgie.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE (NBC)
Bunch of highs and lows so far. Enjoyed Steve Martin and Martin Short. Going to miss Cecily Strong. Looking forward to more Please Don’t Destroy shorts. There is a surprising lack of commercial parodies this season.

JEOPARDY (ABC)
Great Tournament of Champions though I wanted the college professor to win.

What are you watching?

No comments: