Sunday, February 01, 2009

Boycott CTV!

I'm pissed. I'm watching the Superbowl. I always watch the eastern feed so I can see the creative and funny American commercials. But wait, I'm seeing a lame-ass American Idol promo on CTV. WTF! I mostly watch the Superbowl for the commercials and thanks to CTV, I get nothing this year. Rot in hell, CTV! You are dead to me. Join in me in boycotting this useless Canadian network.

This is hardly the first time. Check out one of my previous posts. http://popculturepusher.blogspot.com/2006_09_01_archive.html

I hate you CTV!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CTV Press Release Regarding the Superbowl:

“Audiences like this only come around a few times a year,” said Susanne Boyce, Creative C*ntlck, CTV Inc. “The SUPER BOWL, like the ACADEMY AWARDS, are television events like no other, and we enjoy hijacking them every year from different US networks.”

“This year’s SUPER BOWL audience confirms the power of mass media,” said Rick A*swipe of Sports, CTV Inc. “Thank you to the dozens of advertisers who participated in the most-watched broadcast of the year.”

WindsorLive! said...

We have a Facebook Group and Campaign to Save our Local News and Station and Boycott CTVglobemedia down here in Windsor. They are pulling the plug on our local operations because they are just corporate whores!
Please share your blogs and comments with us at: http://boycottctv.blogspot.com