Wednesday, November 23, 2011

TV Reviews: Tuesday

Tuesday night is my easiest night. I just stopped watching Glee. I can only suspend my disbelief for so long; the school is run by morons, the teachers talk to students about their sex lives, the slurpee machine would be dismantled, why would bullies target an Irish guy even if he was cartoonish, how is Katy Perry’s Last Friday Night appropriate in any school setting. So, I’m done with Glee. Here are the two shows I’m continuing to watch.   




NEW GIRL

9pm
(FOX) Comedy (Girl with three boy roommates)
1
Zooey’s Jess is still utterly adorable with her little songs and faces
2
The boys’ responses to Jess get funnier every episode
3
They need to come up with more stuff for the model best friend





PARENTHOOD
10pm (NBC) Drama (The fastest talking family on the planet)
1
Such great stories about family interactions, no matter how hyper
2
Glad the ex-husband in rehab storyline is finally over
3
Love Adam, Crosby, Joel, Max and Sarah. Such fun characters.

No comments: