Sunday, February 07, 2010

TV: Superbowl Commercials





Just a quick Superbowl Commercial edition. I’m happy the Saints won. The second half was much better than the first half. Being in Canada, I got totally screwed out of seeing the cool new commercials. Thank goodness there’s the internet. Here are my top 5, in no particular order.

FIVE FAVOURITE SUPERBOWL COMMERCIALS

1 Bud Light - Asteroid: Loved that they got the scientist from Lost in the commercial. Fun stuff.

2 Budweiser – Human Bridge: Loved the town getting involved. Liked the tire tracks on the back.

3 Doritos – Funeral: What an odd final request. Enjoyed the friend helping him out.

4 Audi – Paper or Plastic: Like the absurdity of the Green Police. Great last line.

5 Volkswagon – Punch Buggy: Neat concept. Reminds me of my childhood. Great stevie Wonder cameo.

Honorable mention: Bud Light – Plane Crash: Loved the Lost references

No comments: