Sunday, November 16, 2008

Midseason is Coming!

Starting in January, we see the long-awaited return of some great television shows. Here is the run down so far.
4 Damages - Season 2 (January 7)
(This is on the States FX channel, so Canadians can either
download or wait until Showcase decides to air them.)

4 24 - Season 7 (January 11)
(They start off with their 2day/4hour premeire again. And
don't forget about the 24 TV movie Redemption 11/23)

4 Battlestar Galactica - Season 4.2 (January 16)
(These are the final episodes of the series. I'll catch up with
Battlestar after these epsiodes air; view the complete season.)

4 Lost - Season 5 (January 21)
(I've got a few more people addicted to the show since last
season. Unfortunately, my play's dress rehearsal is this night.)
4 Dollhouse - Series Premiere (February 13)
(My most anticipated new show of the season. Joss Whedon is back.
Need I say more? It's move to Friday may be a good thing afterall.)


No word yet on the return dates for Scrubs (Season 8) or Reaper (Season 2). As for current shows I'm watching. My Own Worst Enemy has been cancelled (thank goodness). Pushing Daisies, Dirty Sexy Money and Prison Break are all on the bubble. I hope the networks keep these ones around. Even though Prison Break has been better this year, I can easily let that one go, but Daisies and Money need to stick around. C'mon ABC, give them more time.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I would be very sad if Pushing Daisies gets canceled

Unknown said...

I WANT DOLLHOUSE! GIVE ME NOW!