Friday, October 10, 2008

New Blog Format

So, I’ve decided to make my blog entries shorter. If I look back at how much I’ve written about certain movies, I could have had a book made by now. Due to time and energy, I’ve decided to streamline the review process. It’ll be a lot shorter so you don’t have to read as much. Of course, if you want to discuss a movie a more length, feel free to add a comment or two, I usually respond to direct questions concerning films and television.

The new format will include the names of who are responsible for the media in question, a one line plot summary, five observations (good or bad) about the piece and a recommendation if you should watch it or not.

The film recommendation categories are:
4 See in Theatre (You need to experience it on the big screen)
4 Wait for DVD (Watch at home where you can pause it)
4 Wait for Movie Central (Canadian’s HBO, longer wait, still unedited)
4 Wait for TBS (Movies on network TV, do others thing while you watch)
4 Avoid at all costs (Don’t waste a single second of your life on this)

The television recommendations categories are:
4 Must See (Watch it the night of, people will be talking the next day)
4 Schedule It (If you miss an episode, you’ll miss a lot)
4 Casual View (Watch it if it’s on, missing one or two won’t make a difference)
4 Avoid at all costs (Don’t waste a single second of your life on this)


By doing the reviews in this format, I hope to write a lot more entries in consistent intervals. Hope you still tune in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.