Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm Engaged!

I normally don't talk much about my personal life on this blog. This site is meant to be place to find reviews of movies and television, but this is just too exciting! This past weekend I got engaged to the most wonderful woman. We've been dating since Christmas and we are looking forward to getting married next March. Her name is Maria VanTol, she's the librarian in the school that I work at, and I am deliriously in love with her. I should be returning with some more movie reviews soon. Some may be more chick flick oriented. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

nate said...

this is epic news,

Congrats man!!!!!

The Jaded Bee said...

Totally, completely happy for the two of you! Congratulations! Yay!

Mike Perschon said...

EPIC is the word. And wicked way cool. And all the congratulations in the world! This has totally made my morning. Sweet. bro. sweet.