Monday, December 10, 2007

By the way . . .

I haven’t forgot to blog, I just haven’t seen any films in the past couple of weeks. Honest. I was going to see The Golden Compass and Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium, but the mediocre reviews and poor word-of-mouth have kept me away. This is the quiet before the Christmas movie storm. In the next three weeks I have a lot of films to watch, including: Juno, I Am Legend, Sweeny Todd, Charlie Baker’s War, Walk Hard and possibly I’m Not There, There Will Be Blood and The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. It’s going to be a busy winter. Of course, at the end of the year I’ll have my top ten movies (which is getting pretty hard to make). I have already figured out my top ten television shows of 2007 and I’m eager to let you know. But we’ll all have to wait until the end of the year approaches.

By the way, this site got over the 1000 hits mark recently (I started counting in the last week of August 2007). Thanks for reading.

No comments: