Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Anniversary

So it’s hard to believe that I’ve been doing this blogging thing for a whole year. After 68 posts and over 60 movie reviews, I’m still not sick of this. It does surprise me that I have written this much. I never enjoyed doing essays in school, yet I seem to have no problem filling many paragraphs with my opinions on film and television. I hope the reviews have been helpful over this past year. If you have any suggestions to make this blog better for pop culture junkies, just let me know. I guess that’s my only regret when it comes to writing blogs; I have no idea how many people are actually reading this. I only know of a couple of people who tell me they read my reviews. I wish there was a way to have a counter tell me how many people have visited. (Maybe there is and I’m too stupid to know how it works.) If you are a regular reader of my blog, drop me a comment. I’d love to know who I’m writing for. Think of it as a Facebook friends list.

Here’s to another year.

Upcoming reviews: Harry Potter V, Sicko, Hairspray, The Simpsons Movie
Upcoming features: Top Ten Episodes, Emmy Nominations, Fall TV Preview

5 comments:

The Jaded Bee said...

Yes, you can add a counter. It might be under your options when you're editing your page. Otherwise, do a net search for the code for one and plug it into your sidebar. :) Hubby and I enjoy your reviews.

Anonymous said...

um, happy blog anniversary. keep it up!

Mike Perschon said...

I read! I do! More than I read Ebert! And there is a way to count your stats. I have them on my blog...stat counters...

Anonymous said...

I read your blog all the time. Much better than facebook! As for suggestions....it's all good except the colours make my eyes hurt a little.
And I've got my eyes on the new Bourne movie so I'll be waitin for your review. I'm just a little worried about shaky camera work.
mel

Louise Chapman said...

Hey Mark, we read it too. WE don't get to see movies often so when we do want to go, we check out what you think first! Louise and Gary